Laughlin Event Center
Saturday, May 17th
Show starts at 8pm
As of the date of this post, May 4th, the majority of tickets in all sections except the Blue section are sold or close to being sold out. Different Casinos may have other tickets available through the packages they are offering. Check with your favorite one if you are looking for tickets.
A few reminders about attending events at the Laughlin Event Center.
- The new event center is located just up from Casino Drive, behind the outlet mall.
- There is no no on site parking at the Event Center.
- Hotels and Casinos generally operate shuttle service (free) and there is free event parking at the mall. It is also a short walk (albeit uphill on the way) from Casino Drive.
- They also close Bruce Woodbury from Casino Drive to Thomas Edison from 4pm to 11pm on the night of concerts.
- No outside food or beverage allowed in venue.
- Management reserves all rights. Subject to change or cancellation. All sales are final.
- Children 16 and younger must be accompanied by an adult
Since this is a Saturday night concert Casino Drive will be busier than usual. Get there early, relax and enjoy the show.
Visit the Laughlin Buzz HomePage for more about the area.
*All content in this blog post are presented for entertainment and informational purposes only. We received no compensation from the properties, events, sponsors, groups, organizations, or restaurants mentioned or pictured in this blog post and are not in any way affiliated with them.