Fresh off a bit of mini-publicity over recently Lip Synching at 49th Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas, Rascal Flatts will be performing "Live" at 8pm on April 12th at the Laughlin Event Center
A check this morning showed there are seats available but mostly in the upper reaches of the grandstand ($45 dollar tickets). Various Casinos may still have tickets and packages available.
Traffic and Parking note:
If you are attending the Rascal Flatts concert remember there is no on site parking. Shuttles run from the Casino's (free). As a traffic note they will also be closing the street (Bruce Woodbury) that the Laughlin Event Center is on. It will be closed from Casino Drive up to Thomas Edison Drive from 4pm to 11pm the night of the show. It is also a short walk, though uphill on the way there. We attended the last concert, Reba, and traffic was the heaviest we had seen in Laughlin in quite some time. Potentially, the Rascal Flatts concert should be even bigger.
Eddie Money is at the Riverside Resort performing in Don’s Celebrity Theatre
Friday-Sunday, April 11th-13th. Show starts at 8 p.m. See the Riverside Box Office for Tickets.
Several of the hotels and Casino's are also featuring live music (free admission).
- Over at the Tropicana the Voodoo Cowboys (a country rock group) will be on stage April 11th and 12th from 9 pm-1 am (Free)
- The all new Loading Dock Stage located right on the Laughlin Riverwalk outside the Colorado Belle will feature blues from K.K. Martin, Friday through Sunday 6pm to 10pm. (Free)
- Inside the Colorado Belle at the River Bar Lounge, Neil Morrow will be playing Friday through Sunday 8pm to 12:45am. (Free)
- The just remodeled Splash Lounge at the Aquarius will feature Guitars & Cadillacs, a classic rock band on Friday and Saturday from 7pm until midnight. (Free)
- Also at the Aquarius, tucked right over by the Riverwalk, The Cove Bar & Lounge will have Melody Louise performing Friday and Saturday evening from 9pm until Midnight (Free)
- At the River Palms on the Casino Floor, local favorite, Pat O’Brien will be performing Friday and Saturday from 6pm to 10pm. (Free)
Visit the Laughlin Buzz HomePage for more about the area.
*All content in this blog post are presented for entertainment and informational purposes only. Dates, times, and events are subject to change by the owner/vendor/property in charge of the events. We received no compensation from the properties, events, sponsors, groups, organizations, or restaurants mentioned or pictured in this blog post and are not in any way affiliated with them.