Laughlin Buzz

Jul 23, 2012

Fire at Pioneer Casino in Laughlin

Saturday, July 22, 2012

Above Picture credit: Mohave Daily News

Fire breaks out on the RiverWalk in Laughlin, after a carelessly discarded cigarette.  Estimates are $20,000 worth of damage to the Pioneer Hotel and Gambling Hall. 

Article from the Mohave Daily News

Random Video shot by a passerby.

Pictures two days later.  Luckily no one was hurt and the Clark County Fire Department and Bullhead City Fire Department did a great job.  It could of been much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment