|Tropicana Laughlin on Casino Drive - Laughlin, NV|
Of local interest-
Laughlin, NV showed an increase of 1% for 2014
after a double-digit increase for December of 17.84%.
Here are the numbers for 2014 and the month of December.
Overall 2014 Revenue Numbers:
- Las Vegas Strip down 2.1% percent to $6.37 Billion.
- Downtown Las Vegas up 2.1% to 511.4 Million.
- Laughlin up 1%
- North Las Vegas up 1.9%
- Boulder Strip down 1.8%
- Clark County (overall) down 1.3% percent to $9.55 Billion.
For the last month of 2014 showed December Revenue Numbers showed:
Gaming revenue overall was $950.7 million, down 8.06% compared to the year before.
- Las Vegas Strip was down 16.41% to $555.2 million from 2013.
- Downtown Las Vegas up 2.96% to 43 Million.
- Laughlin up 17.84%
- North Las Vegas down 3.74%
- Boulder Strip up 13.28%
- Clark County (overall) down 9.68 percent to $833.9 million
for more pictures, video, event listings, restaurant reviews and more
All content and pictures are presented for informational and entertainment purposes. Statistics are from the Nevada Gaming Control Board. We are not affiliated with, nor receive any compensation from any of the properties or entities mentioned herein.