Earlier in the year the Aquarius Casino Resort won 10 categories in the "Best of Laughlin" awards. Now they swept another poll and were just named as the winner in 15 categories of the Mohave Valley Daily News Reader’s Poll “Best Of” Awards:
• Best Hotel Accommodations
• Best Casino Buffet: Windows on the River Buffet
• Best Cocktail Bar/Lounge: The Cove Bar & Lounge
• Best Sunday Brunch: Windows on the River Buffet
• Best Slot Hostess: Christy Frederick
• Best Race and Sportsbook
• Best Fine Dining: The Vineyard Ristorante
• Best Late Night Eats: Cafe Aquarius
• Best Breakfast: Cafe Aquarius
• Best Desserts: Duet Coffee & Wine
• Best Chef: Mike Bartels
• Best Bartender: Andres Ornelas
• Best Room Service
• Best Food Server: Laura Paden
• Best Wedding Chapel
The Aquarius Resort Casino won the following 10 “Best Of Laughlin” awards in the very first Laughlin Buzz survey. They Best of Laughlin survey differed from the Mohave Daily News Readers Poll in that it features just businesses, people, and places in Laughlin, NV and not the rest of the Tri-State area.
Aquarius Resort Casino was named Best of Laughlin for:
- Best Overall Resort Casino
- Best Hotel
- Best Slots
- Best Video Poker
- Best Customer Service
- Best Casino Bar - Cove Bar and Lounge
- Best Café or Diner - Cafe Aquarius
- Best Coffee House - Duet Coffee and Wine
- Best Bloody Mary - Cove Bar and Lounge
- Best Casino Host - Sharon Almquist
For the entire list of winners in the Best of Laughlin Awards visit this link
We hear many more, new, exciting changes are coming to the Aquarius Resort in the future, including a new resort pool next to the Riverwalk.
We encourage everyone to support all the fine local businesses, events, activities, organizations and attractions in the area. By doing so you help promote the growth, economy, and vitalization of the area and community.
Visit our main Laughlin Buzz Page or connect with us on:
The content herein is provided for informational and entertainment purposes. Laughlin Buzz has no affiliation and is not endorsing any organization, person, property, or entity mentioned in this article. .